Muskingum County Center for Seniors
- 160 N. 4th Street Zanesville OH 43701
- (740) 454-9761
- (740) 454-9761
- (740) 454-3309
- Send Email
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 to 4:00 p.m.
The Muskingum County Center for Seniors is proud to be the designated focal point for service to the seniors in Muskingum County. ''Our core purpose is to promote and enhance independent living for older adults through service to the community''
Transportation Services - Our courteous and professional van drivers personally escort senior citizens to medical exams and appointments, shopping, pick-up prescription medications at pharmacies, senior nutrition sites, and a host of other senior wellness related facilities. 48 hour reservations are required.
Home Delivered Meals - Hot nutritious and well balanced meals are available Monday through Friday. Frozen meals are available for weekends and holidays. Emergency meals are also provided in the home during the winter months.
Congregate Meals - Hot nutritious meals are provided in a group social setting Monday through Friday at the Center, Hi-Rise, and Bonnie Longaberger Senior Center in Dresden
Social Activities & Special Events - Social and recreational activities occur daily at the senior center. Activities include: P.A.C.E. Exercise, Yoga, Tai Chi, Zumba, Line Dancing, Painting, Computer Classes, Euchre, Bridge, Square Dancing, Music, Trips, Entertainment, and much more.
Supportive Services Provided:
-Medical Equipment Loans
-Information & Referrals
-Senior Supplemental Food Commodities Program
- Serving seniors in Muskingum County for 19 Years
- Striving to Recognize and alleviate the economic and social needs of all senior citizens
- Makeing available services, information, and education to all senior citizens
- Enhancing living conditions and promoting independence
- ''Passport Qualified Facility'' in close cooperation with Ohio Department of Aging and Area Agency on Aging-Region 9